| Do you need to upgrade?
The only thing that really matters is whether your computer is doing everything you need it to.
Upgrades can breathe new life into old PCs but sometimes it's cheaper to buy a new system.
New hardware should help you work faster and more efficiently.
If you're buying a new computer, focus on quality, not price!
| Bonza’s custom built computers are specified to exactly match your current requirements without having features you don’t need.
- Adding additional RAM (Random Access Memory) will
increase the number of programs you can run concurrently
and frees up hard drive space.
- Adding a new graphics card can improve
how fast your everyday applications run by freeing up the
RAM and processor for other tasks.
- A faster hard drive can improve performance and
give you more storage space.
- A new processor will increase the speed of calculations,
making the entire system run faster. You're best off buying
a processor and motherboard together.
- Upgrade your power supply if the existing power
supply is less than 300W.